Friday, March 24, 2017

Aud's Sentiment Challenge #176 Inspiration


March 9-20  -Theme: Easter/Spring 
Any Sentiment Except for Birthday
Our Sponsor: The Paper Nest

I chose  -   I Miss You
A beautiful young lady that can be used with any sentiment.


I loved coloring this image.  So many colors could have been used but, I've learned make the card THEN color the image.  It makes things so much easier.   The paper dictates the colors.

Card Recipe:
The paper I used is a beautiful vintage assortment by Lemon Craft.  I have no idea how I ever got it but I love this gorgeous double sided Polish paper.
Copic Colors:
RV13,21,23,32,83,85,95


Please leave some love if you have any words of encouragement.  I always like to know when someone visits.
Until next time ~AngeL Hugs~

No comments:

Post a Comment