Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Anything Goes With an optional twist Easter or Spring Flowers

Challenge  #86 at Ike's Art World
   This challenge runs from Apr11 - 25
The "garden" twist could go with any flower bed or vegetable garden.
I chose to use Ike's "1920 lady" from her digi shop Ike's Art.
You'll find many images that can be used in this challenge.
For this image I used
            Copics
Face: E40, E00, E21,E11,R20
Hair: E33, E35, E37
Clothes:  B00, B21, B32
Daisy:  Y06, YR12
Roses:  R83, R85

I hope you like this sweet and simple card and give something "Easter or Spring Flowers" a try.
I can't wait to see your designs so be sure to join us in this challenge, please.  
You can enter it into  Ike's Challenge for a chance at a prize.
She's also offering a freebie that can be used.
Leave some love to let me know you visited.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment