Thursday, August 17, 2017

~Ike's World Challenge #95

Anything Goes With an optional twist The Abyss         
{or in the ocean, under the sea}

   This challenge runs from Aug  15 - 29
The "garden" twist could go with any flower bed or vegetable garden.
I chose to use Ike's "*Mermaid Head*" from her digi shop Ike's Art.
You'll find many images that can be used in this challenge.
For this image I used an under water theme
  
      
I used a Marianne's Design Porthole die
The stamp reads "I'd swim the ocean for you"

I hope you like this card and give something "Watery" a try.
I can't wait to see your designs so be sure to join us in this challenge, please.  
You can enter it into  Ike's Challenge for a chance at a prize.
She's also offering a freebie that can be used.
Leave some love to let me know you visited.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment