Tuesday, September 12, 2017

WHITE ON WHITE

#97 Ikesworld DT Inspiration

Anything Goes With an optional twist WHITE ON WHITE

   This challenge runs from Sep12 - 26
 
I'm knew exactly what image I wanted to use from beautiful  Ike's Art digi art images.
You'll find many images that can be used in this challenge.
For this image I used this as my inspiration



Card Recipe:

DCWV - Glitter White
Recollection's White
and Nuvo Pearl White for the dots
Petaloo poinsettia 
                   
Copic Colors:
W0, W1, W2
Mostly for shading

I can't wait to see your designs so be sure to join us in this challenge, please.  
You can enter it into  Ike's Challenge for a chance at a prize.
She's also offering several freebies that can be used.
Please leave some love if you have any words of encouragement.  
I always like to know when someone visits.
Until next time ~AngeL Hugs~


.·:*¨¨*:·..AngeLikeMe·:*¨¨*:·.

This card was entered into
 Lemon Shortbread

No comments:

Post a Comment